In November 2016, I retired from the University of Copenhagen after having been an active academic scholar (researcher and teacher) in several institutions for more than half a century. On the subpages in this section, I summarize my former academic work, including my curriculum vitae, and present my current emeritus life.
If you want to discuss some of the issues raised on this site, you are welcome to contact me. There are several possibilities. You can:
- write comments to the blogposts.
- become a Facebook friend and post on my timeline or on Messenger.
- write a tweet (don’t forget the hashtag @ageingprofessor).
- call me on +45 2875 3801
- send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or — the wonderfully old-fashioned way — send me a card or a letter to my home address: Strindbergsvej 24, DK 2500 Valby, Denmark (and please include your email to make it easier for me to reply 🙂 )