Everyone in southern Scandinavia interested in genetics and democracy should take the opportunity to attend a seminar series organised at the University of Lund in October through December. Dates and preliminary speakers include:
- A. Hedgecoe, Sussex: “The Politics of Personalised Medicine”
- A. Clarke, Cardiff: “Genes, Knowledge and Autonomy: Whose Knowledge? What Knowledge? When?”
- H. Gottweis, Vienna: “Operating Biobanks: Towards the Governance of Disappearing Bodies”
- L. Koch, Copenhagen: “The Politics of Life – past and present use of genetic knowledge”
- B. Wynne, Lancaster: “Genetic Risk – expert and lay perceptions”
More details later (or contact Niclas Hagen, Niclas.Hagen@svet.lu.se, for more info).